• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCI finally going to big dance.

Glad that your guys finally get to go. My hometown North Florida Ospreys are also making their first trip to the NCAA this year.

Of course, making the tournament isn't all good news for everyone. Georgia State head coach Ron Hunter tore an achilles tendon in the celebration after his team clinched a bid to the tournament.

Georgia State coach injured in victory celebration

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Glad that your guys finally get to go. My hometown North Florida Ospreys are also making their first trip to the NCAA this year.

Of course, making the tournament isn't all good news for everyone. Georgia State head coach Ron Hunter tore an achilles tendon in the celebration after his team clinched a bid to the tournament.

Georgia State coach injured in victory celebration

i saw that. great game,too

btw, North Florida is the only team from the state to make the tournament

Louisville's best player is still suspended, correct?

The 7-6 Ndaiye could make things interesting.

UCI needs their key post player off of the bench, John Ryan, to return from being out the past 3-4 weeks.

if you're referring to Chris Jones, he was kicked off the team.

He wasn't their best player, however

if you're referring to Chris Jones, he was kicked off the team.

He wasn't their best player, however

Very true, he was the 3rd leading scorer and of course as the PG the assists leader.

Someone elsewhere mentioned best player on team, and of course I didn't do the due diligence to find out that it wasn't Montrezl Harrell who was booted.

It is critical that a different PG is running things now.   That could inhibit Louisville's progress in the NCAAT.

That plus they are a terrible 3 pt shooting team at 30.8% vs. 39% for UCI.

But yeah, as Harrell goes, so go the Cardinals.

He should have fun going up against the 7-6, 290 lb. Ndiaye. 

Also keep an eye on UCI's Will Davis II, who has great defensive anticipation and a solid offensive game and is a pogo stick at 6-9.

Also keep an eye on UCI's reserve 7-2 center Ioannis Dimakopoulos, who is much improved from a year ago and averages nearly 11 min/game.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Very true, he was the 3rd leading scorer and of course as the PG the assists leader.

Someone elsewhere mentioned best player on team, and of course I didn't do the due diligence to find out that it wasn't Montrezl Harrell who was booted.

It is critical that a different PG is running things now. That could inhibit Louisville's progress in the NCAAT.

That plus they are a terrible 3 pt shooting team at 30.8% vs. 39% for UCI.

But yeah, as Harrell goes, so go the Cardinals.

He should have fun going up against the 7-6, 290 lb. Ndiaye.

Also keep an eye on UCI's Will Davis II, who has great defensive anticipation and a solid offensive game and is a pogo stick at 6-9.

Also keep an eye on UCI's reserve 7-2 center Ioannis Dimakopoulos, who is much improved from a year ago and averages nearly 11 min/game.

What else should I keep an eye on AO?

Ps I'm going to the wwe live house show at the pond this Saturday. I wanted to go to raw on Monday but can't bc of work

Edited by nando714