• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fundraiser-In-Chief: What, me worry?

I'm fatigued over these posts so I almost bailed, but I thought I'd break up the serious nature of this forum.  Like the fundraiser-in-chief, I want things to be funnnnnn!!!!!!

To that end, the Fundraiser-in-chief will be in town today and tomorrow for the following important events:

1.  Jimmy Kimmel appearance

2.  Fundraiser

Change.  Your commute schedule.

Well, I did get to see Air Force One as we left.

That's all well and good but were you also able to see Queen Michelle's plane (is that called Air Force Two?)?

It's worth noting that while the Fundraiser-in-Chief's peoples say that he and Queen Michelle didn't take the same plane because of scheduling differences, they were actually appearing on tv shows that are taped very close to each other.

Queen Michelle was on Ellen which is taped at Warner Bros.  The FIC was appearing on Kimmel which is shot in Hollywood.  It's really not that complicated a drive from one destination to another.  Especially considering they were arriving from the same destination, Washington DC.

From Ellen, head up Barham, left on Cahuenga which turns into Highland.  Make a right at Hollywood Blvd.  Kimmel's on the left.  It's about a five mile drive.  In rush hour, it'll take a bit more time, but as a man and woman of the people, they will surely appreciate the traffic as they continue to sympathize with our struggles.   Taking two planes is a total Republican move.