• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Opening Night Festivities

Grew up in the shadows of the Big A in Westminster. Have lived in Tucson, Arizona since 1997, but am on my way to Seattle now. I'm staying here in SoCal with family this week in order to take in a few games, including tonights home opener. I'll be attending the game by myself, and I'm just wondering where all the halo faithful are planning on enjoying their favorite beverages before the game today? I'm ready to pre-game, but I need your help! Any info leading to a good time might just result in me buying you a round... Go Halos!

Grew up in the shadows of the Big A in Westminster. Have lived in Tucson, Arizona since 1997, but am on my way to Seattle now. I'm staying here in SoCal with family this week in order to take in a few games, including tonights home opener. I'll be attending the game by myself, and I'm just wondering where all the halo faithful are planning on enjoying their favorite beverages before the game today? I'm ready to pre-game, but I need your help! Any info leading to a good time might just result in me buying you a round... Go Halos!

Dude, I run this piece and I live in Seattle. Let's hook up at a game sometime this season. 

Moved up here from Mission Viejo, CA in 2005. 

But yeah, our website and the OC Sports Grill are teamed up to deliver some special deals for Angels fans in attendance this evening before (And during) the game.