• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register

Any OC Register subscribers received a paper since last Friday?  I think most of the county is on Day 4 without a paper. 

They used to pay the LA Times to deliver it but haven't paid their bills and now owe them $3.5 million.  I'd be surprised if the OC Register survives another month or two. 

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2014/10/austin_beutner_la_times_oc_register.php

Any OC Register subscribers received a paper since last Friday?  I think most of the county is on Day 4 without a paper. 

They used to pay the LA Times to deliver it but haven't paid their bills and now owe them $3.5 million.  I'd be surprised if the OC Register survives another month or two. 

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2014/10/austin_beutner_la_times_oc_register.php

I read about the Friday.  But I thought they changed to a new delivery service?  

If it is day 4 or 5, might as well stick a fork in them.  

I read about the Friday.  But I thought they changed to a new delivery service?  

If it is day 4 or 5, might as well stick a fork in them.  

If they switched carriers, I would expect delayed deliveries and occasional missed ones.  But this seems to be entire cities without delivery.  I have a really hard time believing that any attempt is being made to deliver the papers.

At this rate, all of the advertisers are going to quit on them -- and then it's REALLY over.

A friend's mom has been working there I want to say for like 40+ years.  She made it through all the cuts so far and has been holding on for retirement purposes.  He's been telling her she needs to retire and downsize and this happening may finally make that decision for her.

Yeah, a family friend was one of their staff photographers for many years until this past June, when he took their severance package and bailed. 

He's been saying for years it's a sinking ship, and the new owner made the problems 100x worse.

sorry to hear this about the OCR. took kids from a summer camp on a tour of their facility once and they treated us very well. even gave us the copy plate they used to run that day's front page.

i always liked the register more than i liked the la times. 

It's been day 5 for me without delivery, but the most aggravating thing is that their customer service phone line just says to go to their website for delivery problems. You just get an automated message when you send an email and no one ever contacts you.  So, you can't really even report it.  I would officially cancel but can't even contact anyone to do so.

I have been getting my paper everyday. It might be because I also get the LA Times however, it is just on Sundays. Lady at work has not been getting her paper for 4 or 5 days.

Maybe you should not deliver a check when the bill comes.