• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’ll obviously never vote dem or become a liberal, but one must admire the left’s team building skills. Hell, you guys have assembled a team of underachievers, elites, blacks, queers , communists, femanazis, and now terrorist. 

Ironically, this team happens to be bought and paid for by a prominent Israel hating Jew. Obviously , libs don’t hate Jews. Their Israel/Jew hate is simply a facade for their hatred of God. Hatred is the glue that binds the left’s unimaginable team. 

Ultimately, this is why American exceptionalism is finished. The common Christian:Judeo values are no longer shared between believers and non believers. Decent liberal Americans (have some in my family) are willing to rally with the terrorist and trannies to defeat Christianity and traditional American values. 

Scanners-head-explosion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol. Hell, we know you immediately applied for their jobs. 

There were a bunch of rightoids on Xitter saying stuff like, "This is the worst thing I've ever watched." They must have been a little bicurious to click on the video.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There were a bunch of rightoids on Xitter saying stuff like, "This is the worst thing I've ever watched." They must have been a little bicurious to click on the video.

In fairness, this is a major problem with the right. We have Lindsey doing the same shit Trump has a whole team of queers running his campaign.The whole government is infested with queers and pedos which is why our country is in decline.
 Honestly, I don’t really care who the bastards screw. We just need to acknowledge this is deviant behavior and not promote it as a viable lifestyle to children. We place warning labels on everything yet promote something that is destroying our kids physical and mental health. Hell, I did my fair share of women in my day. As a father, I certainly didn’t promote the idea to my son. We need to get back to two parent homes and stop the love is love bs that’s destroying the foundation of society.

Aw is a small but valid sample size. The majority of posters are decent citizens. However, our posters lean left because their family and friends have chosen destructive paths. Most Aw members and Americans had rather confirm these degenerate lifestyles than risk offending their loved ones with eternal truths.

Hell, my wife’s sister was a pretty devoted Catholic until she shacked up with a dude half her age. She’s done with God because his law doesn’t fit her lifestyle choices. On the bright side, her shame keeps me from having to host a house full of Mexicans. 

Israeli government officials saying the quiet part out loud…

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-minister-repeats-call-palestinians-leave-gaza-2023-12-31/

Israeli minister repeats call for Palestinians to leave Gaza

One of the senior figures in Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing coalition called on Sunday for Palestinian residents of Gaza to leave the besieged enclave, making way for Israelis who could "make the desert bloom".

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Israeli government officials saying the quiet part out loud…

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-minister-repeats-call-palestinians-leave-gaza-2023-12-31/

Israeli minister repeats call for Palestinians to leave Gaza

One of the senior figures in Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing coalition called on Sunday for Palestinian residents of Gaza to leave the besieged enclave, making way for Israelis who could "make the desert bloom".

There are people in this thread who have admitted they see Palestinians as no more than chattel. So this tracks.