• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Again, you are intentionally ignoring the viewpoint of them by their neighboring countries. You keep trying to pin this on me where every step of the way I show you it is about them, their actions, their willingness to be subjugated by terrorists instead of actually, for once, stand on their own and make decisions that are about their own self governing and not being a proxy war pawn. 

You have never understood the Palestinians problem has never been Israel. It's been outside sources wanting the destruction of the Israeli state. 

So you blame a subjugated people for their subjugation. 

14 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Oh, so the Palestinian world today must really not like Hamas then, right?

Haven't seen the approval ratings lately. But if you and your family have been pummelled for decades by the imperialist nation to your east, you might be prone to accept anyone who stands up on your behalf.

Kind of like evangelicals supporting Trump, except their persecution is/was imaginary.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And you have the means to move but you still haven't. Why is that?

We certainly have the means but the golden handcuffs I signed up for hasn't a key right now. Once obtained we are gone. 

BTW, my middle son decided to take a job in Washington state and is leaving this weekend. That leaves only one of the three still in California. The last one may look at taking a position in another state or even country with the company he works for. 

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Haven't seen the approval ratings lately. But if you and your family have been pummelled for decades by the imperialist nation to your east, you might be prone to accept anyone who stands up on your behalf.

Kind of like evangelicals supporting Trump, except their persecution is/was imaginary.

You continue to ignore the fact that the Palestinians are the aggressors here. Since the beginning.

Israel agrees to 4-hour daily pauses in Gaza fighting to allow civilians to flee, White House says

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-says-israel-agrees-154834326.html

Israel has agreed to put in place four-hour daily humanitarian pauses in its assault on Hamas in northern Gaza, the White House said Thursday, as President Joe Biden pressed Israelis for a multi-day stoppage in the fighting in a bid to release hostages held by the militant group.

13 hours ago, Taylor said:

They are being racist if they actually won't take in Palestinian refugees.

The U.S. government has done far, far worse than Hamas over a much longer period of time, yet nobody is suspicious of American citizens.

Yet you vote for the party that has committed the majority of America’s sins. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure they're all paid FBI informants. Right @Lhalo?

I hope for your family’s safety that you don’t use your liberal logic to keep them safe. I make damn sure I keep an eye on all Muslims. I had to lecture the wife last week for not identifying terrorists in Costco. She trying to save 5 dollars on some kitchen knives and I’m seeing two male terrorist with a cell phone. 

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I hope for your family’s safety that you don’t use your liberal logic to keep them safe. I make damn sure I keep an eye on all Muslims. I had to lecture the wife last week for not identifying terrorists in Costco. She trying to save 5 dollars on some kitchen knives and I’m seeing two male terrorist with a cell phone.