• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Fundraiser-In-Chief: Hola Texas!

WTF

What block is that? The block that doesn't want to send all the Latinos "back home"? That's a pretty popular block now.

Fact is, if the President alienated so many US citizens with his policy change then he wouldn't have been elected again. For an example of that see: Bush, George H. W.

There is nothing that made people vote for Obama. They preferred what he said more than the other guy. Most of what he said was bullshit that he had no intention of doing. This is one of the few things that he actually went through with. You're acting as if America hated this and he did it anyway. He won votes based off his policy. Real votes. From US citizens.

No word yet on how many may have been Latinos imitating US citizens. Fukcing impostors.

My head hurts from attempting to break this all down into some sort of sense.  Perhaps the straw man was blocking my view.  One part I understood:  voters preferred what Obama said when compared with Romney.  Ultimately, it was a case of people voting for Obama because they could not identify with Romney and I think his arguments were to complex for the average American voter.  To argue that people liked what Obama said more than Romney is negotiable.  George W. won a second term, as well.  I don't think people liked what he said or what he did the previous four years.  It's just that Kerry was a weak candidate and the GOP ran a much better campaign.  Pretty similar to Obama's second term.  Illegal immigration/immigration was not the pivotal issue.  However, Obama did good work in reaching out to select groups and picking up their votes with key moves as election day approached.