• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Fundraiser-In-Chief: Hola Texas!

The Fundraiser-In-Chief will fly into Texas Wednesday for two fundraisers.  Should be f-u-n!!!  I didn't know Clooney had a mansion there.

He previously had no plans to visit any of the border areas or detention centers where his policies have taken a dump on the U.S./Texas, but now it appears he might work in a photo opp.

And Rick Perry has refused to meet the F-I-C at the airport.

Good for Perry.  There's a crisis going on and Perry shouldn't feel obligated to shake Obama's hand at the airport on his way to fundraisers.

Perry told the WHite House he wouldn't meet with Obama at the airport (essentially to give the F-I-C a photo opp during the border crisis), but told the White House he would meet with Obama seperately to discuss the issues facing Texas because of Obama's policies.  So, they're meeting after all.  Good for Perry.  Meanwhile, Jerry Jive Ass Brown has been MIA on this issue while the Feds force dump on California. 

Perry told the WHite House he wouldn't meet with Obama at the airport (essentially to give the F-I-C a photo opp during the border crisis), but told the White House he would meet with Obama seperately to discuss the issues facing Texas because of Obama's policies.  So, they're meeting after all.  Good for Perry.  Meanwhile, Jerry Jive Ass Brown has been MIA on this issue while the Feds force dump on California. 

I think Perry cares more about his state's best interests than Brown does.

Obama has actually tried to enforce laws regarding this influx of people but the GOP just ignores it and to blame Obama is easier than helping. Really for Jay and his crew who if you turned off FOX News would be worse than taken off life support if anyone is running these kids to the border it is the GOP.

Obama has actually tried to enforce laws regarding this influx of people but the GOP just ignores it and to blame Obama is easier than helping. Really for Jay and his crew who if you turned off FOX News would be worse than taken off life support if anyone is running these kids to the border it is the GOP.

Not trying to start something but do you have any links or articles or anything showing where Obama has tried to enforce immigration laws only to be stopped by republicans? 

Not trying to start something but do you have any links or articles or anything showing where Obama has tried to enforce immigration laws only to be stopped by republicans? 

Actually you didn't start anything but opened up the can of questions I have.  Do you have any links or articles that can actually prove Obama's policies are why all these kids are showing up here besides what FOX News says?  Did he program all their TV's with Dora the Explorer and say come here tax payers will pay for you.  I have read some things on this but sadly I come across more articles just blaming Obama because it is easy and not much on where and why is this happening for real.  Remember, FOX News is not real.

If you really need i can get you some links to where we are actually detaining these people and we are deporting people at record numbers.  I just like to put things in a little better perspective than the constant Obama has killed us all end of the world scenario many here thrive on.  The GOP, their stocks are all way up also.  Quit biting.

Edited by Kurt Swanson

First, I think you can see I have never made any claim about Obama's policies creating this.  I saw your post and was curious about where the republicans had shut him down.  If you remember, I'm not a fan of the elephants or the donkeys.

Second, I don't know what you are saying by quit biting. 

First, I think you can see I have never made any claim about Obama's policies creating this.  I saw your post and was curious about where the republicans had shut him down.  If you remember, I'm not a fan of the elephants or the donkeys.

Second, I don't know what you are saying by quit biting. 

quit biting is just a quip for whomever and not a response to you.  You answered perfectly stating you make no claims to Obama's policies causing this. My point is who else will say that besides what is popular and being fed to them.