• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama LOL

Yeah, I'm sure his goal was to make everyone forget how shitty Obama has been by commenting on Reagan. It was a genius plan. Very well thought out. I'm a little surprised that you were able to see through it. Good detective skills. He almost had all of America convinced of Obama's worthiness. Would've gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your stupid dog.

LOL, I think you take this board "cool guy who sees all points of views" schtick too seriously.

Edited by mtangelsfan

I just think you overplay that "look over there" routine. Just because someone says something that isn't exactly what you want them to doesn't mean they are trying to misdirect. I doubt anyone has seriously tried to misdirect here ever. As if everyone would stop talking about Obama because someone mentions Reagan. It's silly to assert that he was trying to do that. You say that stuff all the time.

Edited by HaloMagic

I just think you overplay that "look over there" routine. Just because someone says something that isn't exactly what you want them to doesn't mean they are trying to misdirect. I doubt anyone has seriously tried to misdirect here ever. As if everyone would stop talking about Obama because someone mentions Reagan. It's silly to assert that he was trying to do that. You say that stuff all the time.

fight the good fight HM.

By some accounts, Nixon was actually a great president.

nixon was very effective in foreign relations because he was such a tough SOB. domestically, however, he was terrible because he was driven by this crazy fear that his enemies were huge and powerful and were just lurking around the corner lying in wait. if his paranoia hadn't been so strong, he would have been a solid potus all the way around.

As far as Nixon goes, he ended the draft the year that my group was going in, and we were still embroiled in Vietnam at the time. For whatever else Nixon might have been or done, he has my undying gratitude for that one act. Otherwise I might have become a Canadian citizen.

As far as those who believe that Obama is our worst president since WW II, they have very short memories. The worst president in my lifetime (and I was born during the Eisenhower Administration) was Obama's predecessor. Apart from being one of the dumbest men to ever occupy the office, he got us into a war that we are still not completely out of through questionable and even fabricated intelligence, and it has been a major factor in our economic decline. Fortunately for him, the ultimate effects of that were delayed long enough so that his successor got most of the blame.

I'm not arguing for one minute that Obama is a great president, because I don't believe that he is. I just believe that he has been blamed for many things that were already moving forward when he took office, some of them unstoppable.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan