• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

To be honest any time we beat the Stars is a good time, and an achievement. I hate that team and fanbase. Beating them last year felt so damn good. Second only to any time we beat the Wings. I hate that team and their fan base infinitely more than any hockey club ever. 

does your hate of the Stars go back to the Minnesota days or is it just a Dallas thing?

I don't.  We are going to game 5 1st period the Blackhawks for 60 minutes on Saturday.  Getzlaf is going to shit all over Towes face.  

Edit- I may still be drunk from last night.

Problem with Game 5 is the Ducks let them right back into the game and then eeked out the win in OT.  That's not going to get it done.

Doesnt seem like that.  I think the players know they are in this position because of their own mistakes.  I dont see anyone blaming the refs.

Watch the replays of what's called and what's not called. Watch what part of the play isn't replayed and what cameras are used for the replay.Pay attention to when fouls are called and what the score is when called (other things too, depending on your hockey knowledge).

Listen less to what people employed by the NHL say (including players).I wouldn't say the reason they fine heavily for talking about the refereeing is corrupt, but it allows for the choreograhy.

They do it less than in the past, but it's there. Pay attention to games 2 & 4 in a playoff series.

I think many Ducks fans, probably even the majority, had serious doubts about this team's ability to beat the Hawks. I read a lot of posts here and on the official Ducks message board that said Chicago would take this series in 6. I am hoping for a game 7 win at last but I am prepared to lose and I won't be too disappointed.

The difference this year is that if the Ducks lose they will not have lost against a team that they were clearly better than. That makes it a lot easier.

They lost to a better team last year.

Watch the replays of what's called and what's not called. Watch what part of the play isn't replayed and what cameras are used for the replay.Pay attention to when fouls are called and what the score is when called (other things too, depending on your hockey knowledge).

Listen less to what people employed by the NHL say (including players).I wouldn't say the reason they fine heavily for talking about the refereeing is corrupt, but it allows for the choreograhy.

They do it less than in the past, but it's there. Pay attention to games 2 & 4 in a playoff series.

Conspiracy theorists are the best.

Yeah idk about all that. Game 4 was definitely biased but we still had chances to put them away and failed. Sure they call a bs holding call on Silf but if we PK for 2 minutes we still win.

Yeah, but sometimes they're right. And I wouldn't really call it a conspiracy - more like a tweaking/adjustment with the purpose of increasing the entertainment level.

I kept waiting for a phantom penalty to be called in the 3rd on TB. Didn't happen. Did the refs not get paid enough by Bettman?

Anaheim Ducks Pregame Sees New Lines

Not sure how accurate.  But this is what the reporter saw.

Patrick Maroon – (played without a centre) – Corey Perry

Matt Beleskey – Ryan Kesler – Jakob Silfverberg 

Jiri Sekac – Nate Thompson – Andrew Cogliano

Kyle Palmieri – Rickard Rakell – Tomas Fleischmann

in before mention of Getzlaf not showing up for big games.

Whose going tomorrow night?

Section 444 with a bunch of Ducks fans.  Let's bring home a game 7 victory tonight and comeback to the Honda Center for game 1 of the cup on Wednesday!  My heart has been racing all day.  I can't take the anticipation!