• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

So I went to the Clippers game last night and watched NHL tonight when I got back to catch the highlights of the game.  Sure enough after the highlights all they do is talk about Winnipeg, the sea of white etc...no mention of the Ducks moving to the next round, chances at the cup etc.  

i've thought espn has done a decent job of giving you guys credit. melrose certainly has. i understand there's some fascination with the playoffs returning to winnipeg for the first time in a long while, but i thought they did a good job of recognizing how good your team is, considering it's espn.

i don't have the nhl network, but i'd bet they've given you plenty of love.

Edited by Tank

Wow if that goal was #2 what play was #1?  Was it a Griffen dunk?

Wong with an off balanced throw from the other side of 2nd base. Problem is, SC is now going a twitter vote for the top 2 spots. Of course, there's more STL baseball fans than Ducks fans on social media.

i've thought espn has done a decent job of giving you guys credit. melrose certainly has. i understand there's some fascination with the playoffs returning to winnipeg for the first time in a long while, but i thought they did a good job of recognizing how good your team is, considering it's espn.

i don't have the nhl network, but i'd bet they've given you plenty of love.

Ducks don't get any love from NHL Network. One guy picked them for the finals. Everyone else thought WPG would win this series.

Also, throughout the regular season, each east coast game gets an immediate highlight reel and post game interview from the arean cam on NHL Tonight. But I have to wait about an hour until they show Ducks highlights. And it was normally how the opponets blew their opportunity as opposed to the Ducks winning it in the 3rd on their own like they did so many times. Oh, and rarely an interview. F them.

i dont mind the jets getting a lot of press - it really was a HUGE thing for the playoffs to come back since when, 1996?

they are a great hockey market with a young team that wasn't expected to get to the playoffs for a couple years.

we are expected to go on a deep run every year.

exciting for them to get there and lose, expected of us to get there and steam roll them.

we have zero excuse for losing in the next round though.

we own both those teams.

best part is seeing the ducks play/get results like they should.

none of this playing the kings and just crumbling, or losing to old man slow ass detroit.

we should destroy whomever we play next.

It was an impressive series for the Ducks, even more so seeing Getz playing subpar for the last two games. I don't know if he is 100% healthy or not, but I hope he is ready to play better in the next series.

I wonder what BB is going to do with the lineups in the next round? When is Wiz going to see some playing time? I thought he would be penciled in over Despres in the playoffs but he got better every game over the series. He played great last night.

It was an impressive series for the Ducks, even more so seeing Getz playing subpar for the last two games. I don't know if he is 100% healthy or not, but I hope he is ready to play better in the next series.

The reasoning I heard for Getz is that since it was in Winnipeg, Winnipeg has last changes on the ice.  So whenever Getz was on the ice, they put their top defensemen to shadow him.  

Which is fine, and a reason why it was huge to get Kessler in the offseason.  So that we have that second big line.

i dont mind the jets getting a lot of press - it really was a HUGE thing for the playoffs to come back since when, 1996?

they are a great hockey market with a young team that wasn't expected to get to the playoffs for a couple years.

we are expected to go on a deep run every year.

exciting for them to get there and lose, expected of us to get there and steam roll them.

we have zero excuse for losing in the next round though.

we own both those teams.

best part is seeing the ducks play/get results like they should.

none of this playing the kings and just crumbling, or losing to old man slow ass detroit.

we should destroy whomever we play next.

This...we own both of those teams, especially Calgary.  

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!  So excited to play the Flames, the Honda Center will be rocking.  I really don't see anyway the Flames can compete with the Ducks in a 7 game series, the Ducks are too experienced/dominant and the Flames are too young.  Ducks in 5.

I just hope the Blackhawks get knocked out now because there is no way the Ducks D can stop them.

I wouldn't say that. The Blackhawks are a great team, but they're honestly overrated. This isn't the 70s Habs we're talking about here...