• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Nice win to clinch the top seed in the West, but Nate Thompson left in the 3rd with an arm injury and didn't return. He is good for his role. Wagner has looked pretty good for the last few games, but after that there is not really anyone else to fill the C position.

Like already mentioned, a lot of fans and analysts are predicting a first round out for the Ducks. But those are probably the same people a week ago who also predicted the Kings to make the playoffs and was going to make a dangerous playoff run.

Anyways, the Ducks have the talent to make a long playoff run and I like the teams odds. Of course one concern is the goaltending, but I think it will be okay. My biggest concern is chemistry. BB throws out different pairings every game. I still don't have any guess what lines are going to play against the Jets.

The Jets are a big and pretty talented team, but i'll go with the Ducks in 6.