• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

i think clifford has developed into a more well rounded player. when he first got here he was more like westgarth, where his game was simply being a tough guy. but he's become a pretty darn good forechecker along with that, and we even see him skating a few shifts towards the end of the third period. good move to keep him (and nolan, too).

i think clifford has developed into a more well rounded player. when he first got here he was more like westgarth, where his game was simply being a tough guy. but he's become a pretty darn good forechecker along with that, and we even see him skating a few shifts towards the end of the third period. good move to keep him (and nolan, too).

Not to mention that he was part of that rush that led to Alec Martinez' SC winning goal in June

Good job continuing on for Dean, and now the big remaining question revolves around any potential new deal for Kopi.

You just got Sekera. Congrats on your 3rd Cup, fellas.

Ya for 1st rounder and prospect. First rounder is conditional. Kings make the playoffs it's a 2015 if they don't it's a 2016 1st rounder

Edit- the prospect is 19yr old Ronald McKeown

On McKeown - "Andy Tonge ‏@AndyTonge1 43s44 seconds ago

McKeown is having a very down year, which was expected when Yannetti told me he basically completely lacks an identity"

Tsn said theyre also looking for a forward

Edited by nando714

Sekera will fit in nicely as a stay at home D-man.   Quick is seeing too many shots lately, and has simply been brilliant.

He is probably relishing a chance to play in the post-season, having been 4 years since he's been there (2010-11 Sabres).

Edited by Angel Oracle

wow, they look like absolute crap yesterday. disorganized, sloppy in their own end, turnovers all over the place, passes to the wrong side of the stick - just a complete crapfest yesterday.

i don't know who those guys were that recently won 8 in a row, but i wish they'd come back.

Not so fast, better hold off on that parade celebrating two points. I believe Bettman has made an executive order declaring regulation wins against the Oilers worth 1.5 points. OT wins are worth 1.25. A loss results in relegation to the ECHL.