• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Angels to honor Pujols' 500th HR on Saturday

Imagine that you're married and your wife has a certain friend. You know the one: she can't stay in a relationship for more than a few months, drinks a little too much, smokes, laughs too loudly at her own jokes, and always says 'if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best!' and other stupid things. Your wife is always trying to get you to set up this broad with all of your single friends and you don't want to do that and have your friends pissed at you.

The Angels are your wife and Pujols is that friend of your wife, and the 500 HR celebration is your wife's wacky idea of how your friend can meet her friend.

Hmmm, good story but not exactly.

This is more like you and a woman marrying and after a while together she pulls out a box and starts celebrating what would have been an anniversary with her ex-husband.

I'm sure YK has this marked on his calendar.

He leads the team in homers this year and its a big milestone. Give him his day and move on. I'm pretty sure Reggie hit most of his homers not in an Angels uniform yet they put him in their hall of fame. Every time the Yankees play at the big A Reggie is in the Yankees clubhouse. If he hits 30 homers this year and drives in 100 rbi's I would be happy.

Edited by JAHV76

Hmmm, good story but not exactly.

This is more like you and a woman marrying and after a while together she pulls out a box and starts celebrating what would have been an anniversary with her ex-husband.

I'm sure YK has this marked on his calendar.

And the ex-husband has moved on and married another hot chick.  Doesn't even think about the ex anymore.