• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 6/6/2014 vs. White Sox (Green sighting)

Just wondering

Why the fuk is Pujols an everyday player And why is he batting 3rd????

My mind is full of fuk

If you guys tone down the hyperbole's you may have more credibility.  

"why is Pujols an every day player"......First when you pay a guy almost a quarter of a billion dollars you play him.  Second he does have 14 HRs and last I looked his OPS is over 800.  That is certainly worthy of being an every day player.  Hell I think it was just three years ago I don't think we had anyone bat over 800 OPS.  Not sure.

As for why batting 3rd?  I have bit my tongue reading this garbage long enough!  Any good manager will not demote a player he has confidence in despite a slump.  He knows the demotion will make matters worse.  However, I wouldn't expect the armchair managers and or playstation GMs to really know much about that.

If you guys tone down the hyperbole's you may have more credibility.

"why is Pujols an every day player"......First when you pay a guy almost a quarter of a billion dollars you play him. Second he does have 14 HRs and last I looked his OPS is over 800. That is certainly worthy of being an every day player. Hell I think it was just three years ago I don't think we had anyone bat over 800 OPS. Not sure.

As for why batting 3rd? I have bit my tongue reading this garbage long enough! Any good manager will not demote a player he has confidence in despite a slump. He knows the demotion will make matters worse. However, I wouldn't expect the armchair managers and or playstation GMs to really know much about that.

Demotions make matters worse? Is that why Ibanez is still playing? And I'm sorry, but how do you know what a "good manager" does and does not do? Makes your armchair manager/playstation GM quote kind of ironic, huh?

Well, we aren't managers. We fans care more about the team winning, than a man making 300 million's feelings.

and if you looked at a manager's perspective, getting Pujols to play better is more about winning that appeasing fans who are frustrated.  It is stupid to suggest that Scioscia decisions are not based on winning.  Fans are able to bail on a player quickly.  Managers are not.

I think it is because most are burnt out on bitching about Scioscia and Pujols instead of commenting on the game in progress.

Its hard to bitch with a five run lead, and most get enjoyment by bitching.  Thus its quiet. Last game we won this thread was only 7 pages long.  We lose and it gets close to 20 pages.