• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taylor Lindsey + Kyle Mcgowin

case

He got hpb and a few days later he went on the DL but i cannot find anywhere online on where he was hit and what the injury was?

Kyle Mcgowin asking people for prayers on twitter. possible tommy john coming?

Sounds possible then, McGowin was put on the DL due to elbow discomfort. And as for Lindsey, I'm assuming he was hit in the head because he was put on the DL due to concussion symptoms.

Just found out the worst thing someone would ever wanna hear as a pitcher... Need prayers!!

Kyle McGowin â€@KyleMcGowin  48s

Toughest adversity I've had to face in my life so far. Don't know what to do

Edited by rafibomb

Sounds possible then, McGowin was put on the DL due to elbow discomfort. And as for Lindsey, I'm assuming he was hit in the head because he was put on the DL due to concussion symptoms.

Just found out the worst thing someone would ever wanna hear as a pitcher... Need prayers!!

Kyle McGowin â€@KyleMcGowin  48s

Toughest adversity I've had to face in my life so far. Don't know what to do

Sucks and yet part of the game.   He'll be back in 18 months, in the meantime the Angels thankfully drafted a ton of arms last year and to date most have seen success..   He will come back to a much deeper system and add to it.

Kyle McGowin @KyleMcGowin 7h

Back in Arizona.. Hopefully it won't be too long till I'm back on the mound!

"Despite rumors to the contrary, Pierson High School alumni Kyle McGowin, who recently was called up to pitch for the Double-A affiliate the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, will not undergo Tommy John surgery to repair his injured right elbow.

When reached on Tuesday, McGowin, a right-handed pitcher, said he would most likely miss the next month while working on a rehab and throwing program, but would not require surgery."

http://sagharboronline.com/sagharborexpress/sports/no-tommy-john-surgery-for-mcgowin-30881

Edited by rafibomb

• 2 weeks later...