• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

32 minutes ago, cals said:

Just read that Zelensky  has revealed Ukraine’s intention to retake the Crimean peninsula as well as all of the Donbas.  Basically Russia is showing itself so inept that goals that seems impossible are looking plausible.  Good for Ukraine.

If we have to help and get the draft going again, I’d support it.  Might be the only thing that could turn all these fancy Gen Z boys into men.

Hell most probably never registered and self identify as women

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It has nothing to do with nato expansionism and everything to do with Putin’s view of Russia’s place in the world.

The saddest part is if Putin would just be cool with people he would be accepted no worries.  But he has to be a dick, talk shit on people, try to get reactions from them just to show he’s a big man.  Heck most of the other world leaders he is being antagonistic towards have tried to be cool with him.  But he has to call them homos and morons and now the whole website is on edge just waiting to see if he goes nuclear.  It’s not good for anybody.

46 minutes ago, cals said:

The saddest part is if Putin would just be cool with people he would be accepted no worries.  But he has to be a dick, talk shit on people, try to get reactions from them just to show he’s a big man.  Heck most of the other world leaders he is being antagonistic towards have tried to be cool with him.  But he has to call them homos and morons and now the whole website is on edge just waiting to see if he goes nuclear.  It’s not good for anybody.

Nicely done

11 hours ago, cals said:

there seems to be a sizable metaphor hidden in here.

Long story short, when my 7 year old was like 3 and I was taking a solo trip over here she put the Tracker Paw Patrol figure in my bag to keep me company.  

So I decided to take pictures everywhere with it and make a storybook about my adventures in Europe with Tracker and the ultimate goal was to find the toy monkey in Germany that my daughter asked me to bring home.  So that’s why we’re holding those toys.  Slavisa is part of the story.  I even printed an extra one for him and mailed it to him.