• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I’ve also made similar collages with ticket stubs and concert photos I took of the Lumineers (also at the O2), The Scorpions (at Lanxess Arena in Cologne) and Roger Waters (Staples Center and Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon, France).  I find it to be a fun and classy souvenir.

12019590_1.png

1 minute ago, cals said:

Not really, but we were like 10 minutes after Shout and about 20 minutes before Everybody Wants to Rule the World when she slumped in her seat and by my calculations that was about mid-way through the show.  I was trying to use an American term you yanks would understand.

I watch a lot of euro television programs. 

17 minutes ago, cals said:

If you want to give them a chance listen to Salt and the Sea or My Eyes if you like songs with a minor/darker feel.  For more upbeat songs try Nobody Knows, Gloria, Sleep on the Floor, though it’s not like these are super  happy songs.

They’re a good band man.  I don’t really like many contemporary bands, but they make good music.

My older daughters (20 and 29 yrs old) say I should listen to something newer than 1977. I don't necessarily agree but they're pretty persuasive so I'll give it a try. I just think the dude sounds whiny

1 minute ago, arch stanton said:

My older daughters (20 and 29 yrs old) say I should listen to something newer than 1977. I don't necessarily agree but they're pretty persuasive so I'll give it a try. I just think the dude sounds whiny

If you couldn’t even make it into the 80’s you’re gona have a tough time with this

6 minutes ago, cals said:

If he can tolerate Ofelia, maybe he will like the other stuff.  Or not.  @red321 turned me on to the buzzcocks here.  And @Angelsjunky turned me on to not working Tuesdays.  I appreciate the opinions I encounter here.

Ophelia is a good song, and The Lumineers are a decent band. You should listen to a band called Spain… Lumineers always make me think of them.

47 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Love me some Tears for Fears. They’re definitely one of my favorite 80’s bands.  They also have well placed songs in movies I like. 

Songs off The Hurting album were much better.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I’m sorry Lou but the whole album is whiney. In fact I recall an interview where they claim they started rhe band to make money to pay for therapy.  If seeking professional help for a psychiatric condition isn’t homo then I don’t know what is.

I've never had therapy so I'll take your word for it.

I know Russia has nukes, but is this it? Are they saving their actual big boi military for later? Are they trying to take Ukraine with their B-squad? Something about not showing their hand to the west?

What the fuck are they doing?

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I know Russia has nukes, but is this it? Are they saving their actual big boi military for later? Are they trying to take Ukraine with their B-squad? Something about not showing their hand to the west?

What the fuck are they doing?

I think this is what they got. In baseball terms they are equivalent to the Angels pitching depth. If they didn’t have nukes they would have been defeated a week ago