• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

48 minutes ago, cals said:

I appreciate that Jason doesn’t try to hide his tiny weiner.  He’s a role model for weiner positivity everywhere.

In Asian he’s bigger than Wham.

I'm glad I can say that I don't have the same problem that tdawg has of peeing on my balls when I'm taking a dump. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

1 hour ago, cals said:

And they just got Arte’s support.

Angels' WAR sucks because of Arte's yacht.... holy shit.

We see stuck convoys and starving Russians.....

.... that must be their minor leagues.

15 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I wonder if we end up seeing a "Flying Tigers" program, from WW2. Mercenary flyers, being paid by Ukraine to form an Air Force.

Maybe from other countries in eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, etc... Highly doubt you'd see it from western Europe or the US, as the qualifications and career development from pursuing that career are enough that guys that aren't active duty are probably living a fairly comfortable life right now. 

Who knows, maybe the thrill of it would be enough for some to consider it? But I'd venture to guess most of those guys have advanced degrees that have led to decent careers and nest eggs.

21 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I wonder if we end up seeing a "Flying Tigers" program, from WW2. Mercenary flyers, being paid by Ukraine to form an Air Force.

They would have to spend a couple hours at a war museum to figure out what relics the Ukranian air force is flying.