• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

image.jpeg

See my earlier post about sending in the tweakers.....

Bunch of dudes on bikes that havent slept in a week....

"Our objective is the city center, so fight towards where you see the most lights" - Putin

"..... there are no lights, all the copper wire has been stripped, sir" - Russian General.

"I saw things nobody should ever see" - Russian vet

"Like dead bodies?" - reporter.

".... that too, of course. But we came across an intersection where 2 toothless men were having sex. A third was openly taking a dump on the sidewalk, and wiped himself with his hat. And a forth was removing his tooth with an oyster shucker."

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

See my earlier post about sending in the tweakers.....

Bunch of dudes on bikes that havent slept in a week....

"Our objective is the city center, so fight towards where you see the most lights" - Putin

"..... there are no lights, all the copper wire has been stripped, sir" - Russian General.

"I saw things nobody should ever see" - Russian vet

"Like dead bodies?" - reporter.

".... that too, of course. But we came across an intersection where 2 toothless men were having sex. A third was openly taking a dump on the sidewalk, and wiped himself with his hat. And a forth was removing his tooth with an oyster shucker."

"Soldier, you were in San Francisco"

1 hour ago, cals said:

Was reading that since cyber attacks aren’t totally localized that if Russia pulled something and it fucked with a NATO member accidentally it could trigger Article V.

They already do it all the time, the question is just how far someone takes it and what they consider as a proportional response. We could probably shut off the power in Belarus or western Russia, and Russia could probably respond in kind towards us. What happens then?

6 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I am far from having any real knowledge of all of this shit, but at what point do Russians turn on Putin and get rid of him on their own?

If you want to know why SNL sucks, I have the answers for that.

The answers aren’t all that different. Both Russia and snl are overflowing with feminists and communist fags

28 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

They already do it all the time, the question is just how far someone takes it and what they consider as a proportional response. We could probably shut off the power in Belarus or western Russia, and Russia could probably respond in kind towards us. What happens then?

We all fight over toilet paper, covid style.

9 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I am far from having any real knowledge of all of this shit, but at what point do Russians turn on Putin and get rid of him on their own?

Thats a good question.

The problem is, hes had a 20 year run of telling them how much of a boogeyman the west is.

I mean seriously. When is the last time America was talking about Russia? Weve been tied up in the Middle East for 20 years, with an eye on China.

Average Joe-ski in Moscow thinks we're still scheming to bomb Russia.

I think the bulk of the population there truly believes NATO wants war with them. And its because the govt constantly tells them that.

But I think the younger generation is over him. They have no concept of "the good old days" of the Soviet Union. And if they see enough dead Russian conscripts, their Facebook being shut down, and their Aunt in Ukraine is dead, who knows what happens after.