• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama is the Devil

http://tinyurl.com/chwy9o8

Have at it, liberals.

Actor Who Plays the Devil on History's 'The Bible' Looks Like Obama

TheBible-MohamenMehdiOuazanni-Satan-jpg_

The actor who plays the devil on the History channel's "The Bible" bears more than a passing resemblance to President Obama, a fact that hasn't gone unnoticed on social media.

So, was it intentional? Responding to the speculation, the History released a statement saying, "History channel has the highest respect for President Obama. The series was produced with an international and diverse cast of respected actors. It's unfortunate that anyone made this false connection. History's 'The Bible' is meant to enlighten people on its rich stories and deep history."

I guess I'm just not as sensitive as most people.  I watched the show and no one in my family noticed it.  Now that I think about it maybe they should go back and cast a more WASP in the role. 

The media just makes a case for everything to be sensitive about Tenn. They will come up with something else tomorrow.

I wonder how many people will watch it now to see what the controversy is over.  May actually help the ratings.   I still don't see the big deal but Yahoo featured it and talk radio knows about it, so it is a big deal.

Darn you people, now I have to google "Tainted Love" as if I didn't have enough stuff to do tonight.

I wonder how many people will watch it now to see what the controversy is over.  May actually help the ratings.   I still don't see the big deal but Yahoo featured it and talk radio knows about it, so it is a big deal.

Darn you people, now I have to google "Tainted Love" as if I didn't have enough stuff to do tonight.

Don't forget Sex Dwarf.