• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 PGA Golf

Meh, back issues only get worse when you keep pushing them.  He was already tanking badly and not in the mix.  I don't blame him.  I do wonder if Tiger ever will be back.

I was bummed not to see Rory dominate yesterday, would love for someone to come out and dominate like Tiger did.  Rory seems like the one guy that could do it but he fell way off last year.

Russell Henley's putt on 18 in regulation... It was a 60+ footer and he got it to 4 feet.

Johnny Miller "I don't know why he's pumping his fist. It wasn't that great a putt."

I thought it was a pretty damn good lag putt. I like Miller but I think he was trying a bit too hard to be a dick there. 

The most critical commentator ever. He rarely has a good word to say about the golfers.

Meh, back issues only get worse when you keep pushing them.  He was already tanking badly and not in the mix.  I don't blame him.  I do wonder if Tiger ever will be back.

I was bummed not to see Rory dominate yesterday, would love for someone to come out and dominate like Tiger did.  Rory seems like the one guy that could do it but he fell way off last year.

I'm a little of the opposite. I like when random dudes like Lucas Glover win and look good for stretches, the next big thing types like Sneds.

Russell Henley's putt on 18 in regulation... It was a 60+ footer and he got it to 4 feet.

Johnny Miller "I don't know why he's pumping his fist. It wasn't that great a putt."

I thought it was a pretty damn good lag putt. I like Miller but I think he was trying a bit too hard to be a dick there.

What's ironic is that he was a terrible putter later in his career which led him to throwing in the towel.

i miss the Tiger of old. it was fun and exciting to watch him just go out and dominate. he held off anyone, from the famous to the momentarily infamous (hello, Bob May). whatever happened to him with losing his marriage has changed him and his game significantly. that may be part of the price of having lived a bullet proof life for so long.

i used to think he would hit 20+ majors, and rather easily. now, i think jack's record is safe for several more years and tiger won't break it.

Tiger needs to be healthy. Knees, backs, achilles. Wait until the dreaded plantar fasciaitis (sp?) I still think he can get it done. He'll be able to compete at Augusta and most of the BO venues well into his 40s. But it certainly isn't a lock anymore. 

Tiger just doesn't look like he is having any fun out there. All his friends on the tour are now gone......... plus his body is falling apart and causing him to change his swing (shorten it) yet again. I think tigers wins might be few and far between this year. Two tournaments and he has yet to finish one. If he does not win at bay hill it will be very telling.

Kind of ironic that 10 years ago, the players hated Phil and tiger had friends. Now tiger really has no-one and all the young guys love Phil and he really likes them too

Starting to get the feeling that the players don't love the course as much as they are saying to the media.  A lot of balls in the water already.

Also, how does Furyk stand over his ball for three ****ing minutes on a par 3 and come up 60 feet short?  I wish they never showed him, lol.

I think I'm in good shape. Forgot about last week (so am well out of contention, although when I do play I seem to be in the top 3 every week).

Have to see how Scott does, but look good with Luke, Rory, Dufner, and Oosthiuezenewlekcwejffiucw

I think I'm in good shape. Forgot about last week (so am well out of contention, although when I do play I seem to be in the top 3 every week).

Have to see how Scott does, but look good with Luke, Rory, Dufner, and Oosthiuezenewlekcwejffiucw

you actually started oostie? Bold

I'm at the point where I notice a lot of dudes have close lineups to mine and with e not having played about 4 or 5 weeks, I need to make some gnar moves if I'm going to get back in. I try to be smart about it and manage starts, but also need to pick up points and roll with solid choices that no one is picking.

Actually, **** that. I'm a boss. i just forget to make my picks.