• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Phil Robertson Suspended from Duck Dynasty for "Anti-Gay" Remarks

Do you think that people who are gay deserve to die like Scripture says? That they are full of murder and deceit and malice? 

An understanding of New Testament Scripture tells us that all sinners deserve death.  You, me and everyone else.  That is why God sent His only Son into the world.  Also, if you go backwards in Romans 1, the scripture wasn't referring to homosexuals specifically, it was referring to any that deny God. 

I think Jesus in the Sermon on the Mount gave us all a good wake up call when he told us that when we hate somebody else we have committed murder in our hearts. 

Romans is an awesome book that describes everyone's need for a Saviour. 

Sooooo....you know what their contract says???

Does A&E tell them what to say when they go to churches around the country to speak??

I guarantee every A&E contract to every employee states that you can be suspended  or fired for things that you say that bring negative attention to the company or can be considered controversial.

We live in a world now where companies can suspend and fire an employee for things they post on their personal Facebook accounts for goodness sakes.  My wife is an HR Manager.  This is just how it is now, especially for bigger companies.

I will say that A&E trying to portray themselves as either shocked by this completely unpredictable revelation of belief on his part or as a moral champion to LGBT is laughable. This isn't a belief that he has remotely hid. Certainly there may be things that ended up on the cutting room floor that would make one blush. Oh and of course A&E is going through with airing a 35 hours of DD marathons so way to stick to those morals guys.

And the LGBT community as a whole needs to stop replying to the other side's hate with hate. It's at best a masturbatory act. Feels good but just leaves you with a mess at the end. A lot more honey and a lot less vinegar at this point will accomplish more for LGBT even if it doesn't feel as good initially. More calls to educate and inform and fewer to fire and judge may lower defenses enough to actually see some meaningful change.