• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tanaka: Why the Angels need to go after him with every thing they've got

Hubs

Just want to touch on the part about selling players on location.

To us, who work year round and live close to work, obviously location would be a huge sell. But for baseball players its much less so.

Keep in mind of the 8 month season, 2 is soent in arizona or florida, and 6 at home......except that its only 3 at home because you're on the road for 3. And when they are at home, there's only a handful of off days to enjoy whatever the local area has to offer.

I would think one of the big appeals of playing on the east coast is how much less travelling they do. And obviously florida has the benefit of low taxes.

Japanese Pitcher Tanaka Won’t Be Let Go, Reports Say If Mr. Mikitani posted, it would be concession that Japan is a minor league for MLB

Reports out of Japan this morning are that Rakuten won’t let Masahiro Tanaka go to the U.S. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/19/sports/baseball/japanese-pitcher-wont-be-let-go-reports-say.html?ref=sports â€¦

Time to cut bait and pursue other options it seems.

I think he meant that Tanaka or Kershaw signing with the Rangers would be bad for the Angels.

So I think he is hoping the Dodgers sign them to avoid the Angels becoming like the Cards or Rams, two quality teams stuck behind to much better teams (Seahawks/9ers).

thank you for the example on how to type my thoughts better. to quote Rick James on Chappell show ADD its one hell of a drug. he uses cocaine in place of add. For anyone who has never seen it. you tube