• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tafta, Monsanta Mafia and big US Corp.

Sorry for the delayed response.  I've been working a lot.  Finally found some time to sit down and look the thread over.  I'd like to make a few comments.  First, and most importantly, I've done some research on GMO's and, although it still seems that there are a number of unknown variables which have yet to be unveiled, I think I can say with confidence that I over-reacted and mispoke.  My views have changed.  I am still fervently against hormones in food; but insofar as GMO's are concerned, it appears that they are less harmful than I originally believed.  Laugh it up, point your finger, call me a hypocrite--I don't care.  I learned something.  I'm happy.  

To Brandon: I never claimed that Obama was anti-GMO.  I even went so far to say that I wouldn't be surprised to see that he was in favor of them.  So I dunno why you acted as though you'd slammed a volleyball in my face with that "game set match" quip.  But it's fine.  Other than that I had no problem with your comment.     

To Bruce: yes, Obama may be more of a dictator than any president before him excluding George W. Bush.  I'll give you that.

To everyone: I apologize for my ignorance on the matter of GMOs.      

Edited by saangels

I have no problem talking GMOs and having discourse on the subject. However, I thought bringing political sides into the discussion was lame and hence my rebuttal. Especially since it's both sides.

I can't find the link I like, but put them in the GMO thread regarding the prop we voted on. A simple Google search brings up a lot of ties and contribution money.