• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Golden Bears Football

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, what can you do?

Going for the TD on that pass was the bad call. He should have just gone for short passes to eat away clock.

Whatever the case, I'm not going to be that bummed out over this. 

Consider this: thus far in 2014, against teams that they played in 2013, Cal has a -19 point differential and has been in every single game down to the last play except for one game (Washington).

Against those same teams in 2013, Cal's closest lost was by more points than all but one of its closest losses this year. Furthermore the point differential AGAINST THOSE VERY SAME TEAMS in six games WAS...   -104.

That, y'all, is marked improvement.

I love this team. Go Bears!

No reason to throw there. Almost a minute left and you need just a few yards to get into field-goal range.

Wow, the Bruins win a game they probably should have lost.

could have lost, not should have lost.

we outgained cal by 201 yards and had 12 more first downs.

This week is the first since the start of the season where I feel like we're going to get blown out by absolutely superior opposition. Every other game to this point I felt was winnable. Not this week.

Add in the fact that they made the stupid call to play in Levi's stadium and we're likely to get blown out.

This week is the first since the start of the season where I feel like we're going to get blown out by absolutely superior opposition. Every other game to this point I felt was winnable. Not this week.

Add in the fact that they made the stupid call to play in Levi's stadium and we're likely to get blown out.

You'll get that feeling again in about 3 weeks when the bears come to the Coliseum :P

You'll get that feeling again in about 3 weeks when the bears come to the Coliseum :P

I'm sure I will, but no big deal.

Man, can you imagine what would happen if both teams were tied and the game came down to a Hail Mary?

Whatever lucky team had the ball would win given the past.

Edited by RallyMo

Any idea why they decided to play at Levi's? More money?

Ducks always suck in the Bay Area so I am not counting this as a win just yet.

I presume it's money, but at the same time I don't expect attendance to be good at all.

The Ducks have an easy win ahead of them, IMO. We simply can't stop teams that are good at scoring from doing so.

I presume it's money, but at the same time I don't expect attendance to be good at all.

The Ducks have an easy win ahead of them, IMO. We simply can't stop teams that are good at scoring from doing so.

Giants having a ws home game probably takes away a little something as well