• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

Way I see you guys and your can't get this, can't do that, can't see my doc, if it is real, you had some pretty shitty insurance to begin with.  Nobody in the world I live in has experienced this yet.

My doc I have had forever never bitches about Obamacare but how much money gets cut and how long it takes for an insurance company to pay him. Yes, well before Obama. 

Way I see you guys and your can't get this, can't do that, can't see my doc, if it is real, you had some pretty shitty insurance to begin with.  Nobody in the world I live in has experienced this yet.

My doc I have had forever never bitches about Obamacare but how much money gets cut and how long it takes for an insurance company to pay him. Yes, well before Obama. 

So shitty insurance to begin with was people getting to see the doc they wanted?

Why are insurance companies cutting money paid out and taking longer to pay?

They are making it up for drama hbob.  Nobody is getting letters saying you can't come be my patient anymore except in their FOX controlled minds. To answer your second question, insurance companies have been doing that since they opened their doors.

Jay there above has his same doctor and insurance, he just can't tell you so because Obama.  Thanks Obama, you made our entire public make shit up. 

Yes there will always be those who can afford to opt out of the government run healthcare system.

lol, you didn't have to opt out of anything. You just proved my point and explained 85% of the public you know.  When you don't have to opt out of something how can it upset you so much (mean the general FOX friends and buddies).  You think those ****s had to pick an Obama plan?  So really we are dealing with the people who Jay never has to be one of but hates.  If that other percent, you know, brownish types, then has to get Obamacare then maybe it will be cheaper than all the ER visits you pay for anyway.  

Love how you guys give hardship stories in here you just made up. 

They are making it up for drama hbob.  Nobody is getting letters saying you can't come be my patient anymore except in their FOX controlled minds. To answer your second question, insurance companies have been doing that since they opened their doors.

Jay there above has his same doctor and insurance, he just can't tell you so because Obama.  Thanks Obama, you made our entire public make shit up. 

Actually, that isn't true.  My doctor got rid of all his ties to insurance after obamacare.  I have to go off my program and pay my entire deductable now before my insurance will even pay 60% of my bills with him.   He is the only dr. I like out here.

Actually, that isn't true.  My doctor got rid of all his ties to insurance after obamacare.  I have to go off my program and pay my entire deductable now before my insurance will even pay 60% of my bills with him.   He is the only dr. I like out here.

ok, he got rid of all his ties after obamacare.  Was he panicking because he hates that idea or he really had to?  You know my insurance even only pays half the stuff it did 20 years ago and costs lots more yearly.  Just trying to align things here.  My doctor is bailing because of insurance companies before any obamacare talk. 

And if you are being forced to have "covered ca" well I left that state many years ago because it is a mess.  Love visiting.  Thanks Obama. 

ok, he got rid of all his ties after obamacare.  Was he panicking because he hates that idea or he really had to?  You know my insurance even only pays half the stuff it did 20 years ago and costs lots more yearly.  Just trying to align things here.  My doctor is bailing because of insurance companies before any obamacare talk. 

And if you are being forced to have "covered ca" well I left that state many years ago because it is a mess.  Love visiting.  Thanks Obama. 

He didn't have to, he chose to.  That doesn't really matter as far the end result for me.  Bottom line is I lose a doctor I have been seeing for eight years.

He didn't have to, he chose to.  That doesn't really matter as far the end result for me.  Bottom line is I lose a doctor I have been seeing for eight years.

Ya but he chose to.  I like your honesty. Everyone freaks out about every breath in today's world like it is their last.  Insurance companies came into my shop in the mid 80's and cut my labor rate down $7 an hour.  Said accept it and we will send work your way or you will get none.  Early days of their "preferred shop" shit.  I guess back then I never got to say it because there was no social media but thanks Ronnie. 

But he chose to because dealing with all of the current insurance and government paperwork was costing him too much money.  He felt like he could offer better care to those patients he kept without the headache.

ok so he chose to and if he hadn't you could still use your insurance plan with him.  You know some of these old docs just retire anyway.  I had to tell my employees you now make $3.50 an hour less as of today and made the best of it.  Thanks Ronnie.  I had no FOX news to turn to at the time either.  Insurance companies came in and actually price fixed us business people at the time.  God I wish it was Obama's fault. 

Ya but he chose to.  I like your honesty. Everyone freaks out about every breath in today's world like it is their last.  Insurance companies came into my shop in the mid 80's and cut my labor rate down $7 an hour.  Said accept it and we will send work your way or you will get none.  Early days of their "preferred shop" shit.  I guess back then I never got to say it because there was no social media but thanks Ronnie. 

So you had a choice?

I'm not blaming Obama for this.  Its been coming for a long time.  Any time you force a middle man into a business contract the customer suffers.

I think there's a ton of blame to go around for everyone. 

Except the Republicans in Congress, because not a single one of them voted for this monstrosity.