• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nope.

RallyMo

I didn't click the trailer since I usually avoid trailers but this is the first place I've seen the trailer posted that has negative comments. I've been hearing people actually now excited for it. 

I'm just curious since Jose Padilha is behind it but it's pretty lame that they cut it down to PG-13.

I didn't click the trailer since I usually avoid trailers but this is the first place I've seen the trailer posted that has negative comments. I've been hearing people actually now excited for it.

I'm just curious since Jose Padilha is behind it but it's pretty lame that they cut it down to PG-13.

Why are you frequenting movie sites populated by persons who are both blind and deaf?

The original Robocops were all absolutely terrible.

If the idea hadn't been done yet, and this was fresh for 2014, then would you consider it?

The biggest problem with the 80's flicks was the shitty makeup and props, and the lack of CGI.

At least with this one, they seem to have remedied those kinds of shortcomings.

The world needs a new Johnny Rico.

i love that movie.

"how about a trip to the outer rings... ZEGEMA BEACH."

the song the band plays at the graduation party gets stuck in my head one a month or so.

all's well

no i have not been to para-diiiiiiiiise...

toll the bell

watch the days go by

thats a cover of a david bowie song

The original Robocops were all absolutely terrible.

If the idea hadn't been done yet, and this was fresh for 2014, then would you consider it?

The biggest problem with the 80's flicks was the shitty makeup and props, and the lack of CGI.

At least with this one, they seem to have remedied those kinds of shortcomings.

Easy dude, do you know how many Academy Awards Short Circuit won? Way ahead of its time.

Once someone cool hates on something, everyone else seems to follow their lead. Which pretty much means no one follows mine.

Seriously though, even though it's not technically a superhero movie, I thought the superhero fanatics would be all over this.

Wait, so you are saying people who don't agree with you do not think for themselves.  

Interesting logic.

Once someone cool hates on something, everyone else seems to follow their lead. Which pretty much means no one follows mine.

Seriously though, even though it's not technically a superhero movie, I thought the superhero fanatics would be all over this.

You can begin your journey to being one of the cool guys by putting a picture in your avatar space.

Until that happens, however, you're just being lame and I can't take any of your posts seriously.