• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Average high temp in SoCal since beginning of winter = 3.7 degrees ABOVE normal.

So much for a normal winter happening.

Tired of day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day

after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day

of dry weather!

i better be able to land. flying into denver saturday for a snowboarding trip.

I think you will be flying into snow because it is supposed to start late Friday.  You might get some powder.  What resort?  The snow hasn't been that good up there this year until recently.  

9News forecast:  http://www.9news.com/weather/

Edited by 1nutkruk

Nate, how do you deal with that kind of weather?

I can't bring myself to ever consider moving to an area that gets that cold. I wear a sweatshirt in 60 degree weather.

Of course I live in the desert and people say they can't deal with the heat.

Forecast keeps changing here and not for the good.  Supposed to start snowing tomorrow afternoon and not finish until Monday.  I live near the foothills and they are saying up to a 2 feet of snow there.  I will be hitting the grocery store tonight.  I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

72640a0c5a5b4ed2ffbacb899f687be8910b5c61