• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

The climate change people may not like this.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-drought-linked-to-natural-causes-not-climate-change/ar-BBgvQNA

In the new study, scientists determined that the high-pressure system, dubbed the "ridiculously resilient ridge" by a California forecaster, continued through the 2013-2014 has been the cause for the drought.

Ridiculously resilient ridge gloss sounds AO was part of this report.

The storm is expected to dump enough snow on California's mountains that the state's snowpack — currently only 35% of average for this time of year — could be at 75% or higher by this weekend.

Might be a good time to hit up Mammoth.

Here's How Much the Storm Is Helping California's Epic Drought

In the midst of the most intense drought in hundreds of years, Northern California is being bombarded with rain. In a state that produces roughly half of the country's fruits and veggies, the water is more than welcome. The storm is expected to dump 2-8 inches of water in the Bay Area, and 2-5 inches in Southern California. But California would need 18-21 more inches of rain over the next six months in order to make up for the drought, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The state usually gets about 23 inches of rain per year.

LINK

Edited by DB24

In the midst of the most intense drought in hundreds of years, Northern California is being bombarded with rain. In a state that produces roughly half of the country's fruits and veggies, the water is more than welcome. The storm is expected to dump 2-8 inches of water in the Bay Area, and 2-5 inches in Southern California. But California would need 18-21 more inches of rain over the next six months in order to make up for the drought, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. The state usually gets about 23 inches of rain per year.

LINK

Gotta start some where

LINK

So you're saying there's a chance!!

was awakened at 3:30 this morning by the loudest wind and rain i can ever remember hearing. lasted a good 15-20 minutes. it was a nice sound to listen to as i drifted off back to sleep. made me wish it happened during daylight hours so i could watch it.

weather-wise, today is my ideal day: dark, cloudy, and rainy. i love these kinds of days.

if you have a season pass, today is a PERFECT day to go to disneyland. it'll be empty.