• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

L.A. Agrees To Two-Year Deal With Tyler Ennis

The Los Angeles Lakers have been looking to bring in a backup point guard for the past couple of weeks. After striking out on veteran Derrick Rose the Lakers have found their guy and it is a familiar face.

According to ESPN’s Ramona Shelburne the Lakers have agreed to a two-year deal with Tyler Ennis to return to the team:

Lakers have agreed to a one-year minimum contract with Tyler Ennis. Team option on Year 2, per league source.

— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) July 25, 2017

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-l-a-agrees-to-two-year-deal-with-tyler-ennis/2017/07/25/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 8:53 AM, hangin n wangin said:

It's mind boggling that 26 teams passed on Kuzma. Kid is legit.

I read several articles after the draft (which I cannot find right now) that stated Kuzma was the steal of the draft.  Even the OCR posted about this on Oct 2

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/10/02/steal-of-the-draft-kyle-kuzma-forcing-his-way-onto-floor-for-lakers/

I didn't watch the game and looking at the stat line obviously Ball didn't do great but I do like seeing only 2 TO's.  If it wasn't for his dad's big mouth there wouldn't be nearly as many articles talking about how bad his first game was because he'd be just another rookie who struggled.  There's already an article discussing his dad calling out Beverly as being a nobody.  Going to be a long season in Laker land but they knew what they were getting into when they drafted him (and his dad).