• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW fantasy football leagues

We are hosting people Sunday night so I probably wont be able to attend the draft.

I would have preferred tonight but we can't have a draft when two teams are missing. 

Just rank your players and autodraft. I've done really good in autodrafts before. 

good name, katie. i fold under the pressure of coming up with good names for things like these.

so i'm a fantasy football virgin and don't know squat about the draft. it's at 4:30 sunday. what do i do and how does it work?

Nate I have a high school friend and his wife, I have not seen in 20 years coming in and I have two drafts Sunday.  You can do it.  Actually we have stayed in touch over the years playing fantasy football or else I would feel nerded and probably not draft Sunday either. 

Did Katie and Tank get in yet?  Welcome guys, prepare to not be beaten by me.  

Nate I have a high school friend and his wife, I have not seen in 20 years coming in and I have two drafts Sunday.  You can do it.  Actually we have stayed in touch over the years playing fantasy football or else I would feel nerded and probably not draft Sunday either. 

Did Katie and Tank get in yet?  Welcome guys, prepare to not be beaten by me.  

We're full. Locked and loaded dude!