• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ford, Hamilton, Fischer sign on for new Star Wars

Am I the only one excited for the new Star Wars? I thought the last 3 were pretty good too.

I'm excited for the new trilogy and I am even more excited Lucas is not writing the script or directing them.  Of the prequels, I really enjoyed Revenge of the Sith, but the other two were hit and miss for me.  My kids love them though.

Am I the only one excited for the new Star Wars? I thought the last 3 were pretty good too.

I enjoyed the last 3.  I could live with the little kids acting, if Jar Jar wasn't in the picture.  The lightsaber scenes have come a long way since Darth and Obi Won fought.  And Anakin was a bit too sniviling.  But I thought Ewan McGreggor nailed the Obi Wan roll.  

It would probably be easier for her to snort her home planet of Alderan, since the Death Star already pulverized it into a fine powder ideal for this purpose.

She could probably snort the first Death Star as well since it suffered the same fate. Maybe she can combine the two and call it Brown Brown.