• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels recall Niko Goodrum, place Ehire Adrianza on 10-day IL

this team sure seems to be getting a lot of injuries that are rather soft in nature - meaning, they're not from running into other players or crashing into walls or getting hit by pitches. 

• mmc changed the title to Angels recall Niko Goodrum, place Ehire Adrianza on 10-day IL
14 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

There is a culture problem on the Angels.  Too many front office, players don't care.   Sorry.  Just collecting a pay check.

The “problem” is we don’t have much talent.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I have no idea why you think that. 

I just don't see the effort being put forth or a commitment to winning/excellence.    That's a culture problem.   Nor do I see the fans holding the organization accountable.   This all fine and dandy, but we should all just enjoy baseball for the sake of baseball instead of complaining about Arte because deep down most don't care "enough" to actually organize a boycott or anything within their power to financially make it painful for Arte, or retweet articles critical of the organization.   Instead, most will defend the organization as it just gets worse and worse.

2 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

I just don't see the effort being put forth or a commitment to winning/excellence.    That's a culture problem.   Nor do I see the fans holding the organization accountable.   This all fine and dandy, but we should all just enjoy baseball for the sake of baseball instead of complaining about Arte because deep down most don't care "enough" to actually organize a boycott or anything within their power to financially make it painful for Arte, or retweet articles critical of the organization.   Instead, most will defend the organization as it just gets worse and worse.

Do you think they're not taking enough pain? This is an honest question.

3 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

This word salad does not address what I said in any way. 

2 minutes ago, Torridd said:

Do you think they're not taking enough pain? This is an honest question.

How can we tell when Artie and Carpino won't hold a press conference to address the situation and provide a plan moving forward?    What person would hitch their wagon to an organization that won't communicate or say anything to show that these terrible results are unacceptable and a maximum effort will be made to become a playoff team.

21 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I have no idea why you think that. 

Look at the number of mental mistakes that have cost games.

Look at the number of errors that have cost games.

Look at the number of players that can't stay in the lineup.

Look at the results of the lower levels.

Look at the lack of communication to the fans from the front office.

Look at the clap back at any sportswriter who tries to hold the organization of player accountable.