• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout to have Knee Surgery

I had meniscus repair done first week of December and was back golfing in February. Depending on the severity of the tear is recovery time. It is usually only cleanup of fraying in the meniscus but it will reduce the padding between the bone on bone contact. Hopefully they won't find any ligaments damaged.

Yes,this sucks monkey butt and followed releasing Hicks so its up to Moniak to patrol centerfield. That could be the best scenario for Moniak to get his shit together. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I had meniscus repair done first week of December and was back golfing in February.

Great, so Trout will be back Saturday?

7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Yeah, I'd prefer to see Adell and Moniak pretty much every day, as well.  I don't want Calhoun anywhere near the field--which, of course, means it probably will be him. 

And if there is a silver lining, it’s that both Adell and Moniak are at a stage in their careers where they either need to entrench themselves and be a part going forward, or the Angels will need to move on from them being a part of long-term plans, and that was only going to really be justifiably definitive either way if they both banked significant, uninterrupted playing time this year.

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I had meniscus repair done first week of December and was back golfing in February. Depending on the severity of the tear is recovery time. It is usually only cleanup of fraying in the meniscus but it will reduce the padding between the bone on bone contact. Hopefully they won't find any ligaments damaged.

Yes,this sucks monkey butt and followed releasing Hicks so its up to Moniak to patrol centerfield. That could be the best scenario for Moniak to get his shit together. 

So Trout will be golfing by July 1st