• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2024-2025 Anaheim Ducks Thread

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@deepdrive  Suicide watch is on in Toronto.  Everyone is rumoring that the Leafs will trade Marner.  Last 3 seasons, 85, 99 and 97 points.  RH shot winger, 6'.  Big $10.9 million hit for one season till free agency.  So do you?  Obviously it's a no when it comes to our young guns.  But what if it's for a Gibswim or a Fowler or even a Stoned with some minor chips?  

On 4/29/2024 at 5:05 PM, gotbeer said:

@deepdrive  Suicide watch is on in Toronto.  Everyone is rumoring that the Leafs will trade Marner.  Last 3 seasons, 85, 99 and 97 points.  RH shot winger, 6'.  Big $10.9 million hit for one season till free agency.  So do you?  Obviously it's a no when it comes to our young guns.  But what if it's for a Gibswim or a Fowler or even a Stoned with some minor chips?  

I would have liked Nylander. But, for the money, I would pass on Mariner.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@deepdriverdraft is tomorrow Tuesday at 3:30 pm. We get to see if the ducks pick 4th or 5th.  With Montreal or Chicago getting the first pick.

I'm ready. So sure we fall back in this one, that no matter what happens, I'm good with it.

Do you think the league would do much for Montreal ? I know they're one of the chosen, but it seems mildly, in a 'let's keep them relevant' kind of way. Naw, Montreal would be up for 2nd if anything.

46 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

I'm ready. So sure we fall back in this one, that no matter what happens, I'm good with it.

Do you think the league would do much for Montreal ? I know they're one of the chosen, but it seems mildly, in a 'let's keep them relevant' kind of way. Naw, Montreal would be up for 2nd if anything.

Montreal, Chicago.  Original 6.  They will be getting the #1 pick.  The lesser teams will get it when the #1 is a maybe pick.

3 hours ago, deepdrive said:

Lol.  We can't get #1 with 11.5pc odds, but we stay at 3 with 7pc odds. 

But I'm happy.  Some really good players at 3.

Got to lean on Madden now.  If he says someone that is going in the 10 range is the best, and someone wants to move up a few.  You have to think about a trade.