• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/22/24): White Sox @ Angels: Soriano starting, Rendon leading off again

I know only ST game and it's early in the process for Soriano. Today he looked as good as he can be. Develop players from within starters position players BP pieces. This is not a rebuild team to me. This teams direction has been set build from within first before adding any FA.

Since we're not expected to really compete this year, I absolutely would keep Soriano stretched out in AAA, as he'll be immensely more important to us as a starter if he can stick. No brainer.

Give the last two pen spots to Strickland and Pomeranz. They've both pitched well enough to earn it. Yes, Zuniga has as well, but he's on the 40 and has options. Stick him in AAA and have him be the first up when one of the pen guys suck or get hurt. If Pomeranz and Strickland hold up until July maybe we get a decent prospect or two. Keep the depth.