• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/10/24 1pm Pacific): Padres @ Angels: Silseth starting, Rendon back in lineup

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’ll be out at the Vanity Fair Oscar party tonight. Wish me luck. 

What kind of luck? Hoping for your big break?

1 hour ago, TroutField said:

I know the topics been beaten to death, but Jesus those jerseys looks like they came from wal mart. Still can’t believe MLB let this get this far, without any corrections in sight. 

They're garbage.

You can't even read the 3rd baseman coaches name if you're sitting behind the dugout.

Not only that, the pants are now virtually see through.

I thought it might just be a Spring Training thing but apparently they're there to stay. That's what they get for dumping Majestic and taking the Nike contract.

Nike products suck on so many levels.

5 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

I agree would rather see Silseth and Soriano develop this season. Snell would hold up progress of both. 

I don't think he would at all. In fact, with him being the staff leader he could provide valuable mentoring. It is not as if he would cost another SP playing time.

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

They're garbage.

You can't even read the 3rd baseman coaches name if you're sitting behind the dugout.

Not only that, the pants are now virtually see through.

I thought it might just be a Spring Training thing but apparently they're there to stay. That's what they get for dumping Majestic and taking the Nike contract.

Nike products suck on so many levels.

Whoever came up with the idea of barely visible names on the back needs to find another career.