• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What Places do Authentic Jersey Lettering?

Time and baseball march on, going to have mine and my son's red authentics switched from Hunter to current Angel(s).

I assume the team store does it now, they used to not do the authentic lettering.

Main Place Mall used to have the MLB Clubhouse but the # I found on the web is "no longer in service" and I don't find them on the Mall's web site.

Any help would be appreciated.  TIA.

I have used a place in Canada for the past 20 years and they do a kick ass job. The one time I didn't use them, I went to Chick's in Tustin and they didn't do the numbers correctly and had to have them re-do it. I assumed they would know how to do a Kings jersey since they are a local team. Wrong! Anyways, go to https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/index.cfm and call the phone number on the bottom of the page. They will tell you what to do to send it in. 

Here are a couple samples of work they have done for me:

JtPXIKX.jpg

jsCkPJE.jpg

They didn't have the pattens for this 90s Angels alternate jersey, so I printed some pictures off the web and sent them in the box with the jersey. Nailed it. 

Kings jersey:

2KYNJ6p.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Bummer, team store doesn't do stitched letters, only iron on.

At the stadium? They sewed them on my jersey back in January. Change of policy? They to,d me they'd sew whatever I wanted on any jersey, authentic or reproduction.

At the stadium? They sewed them on my jersey back in January. Change of policy? They to,d me they'd sew whatever I wanted on any jersey, authentic or reproduction.

One thing I know for sure is the stadium does not carry Authentic sewed on jerseys anymore in the store. Got rid of that looking for them a year or two ago and I thought it was super lame. Sounds like they still do not carry them in the store if they're not even willing to sew numbers/names on jerseys.

They now have those cheap looking 1 dimensional printed iron-on logos and names on reproduction jerseys hanging around the stores. No sewn on whatsoever, even though the print has a detail that tries to make it look sewn, but again its all just a printed iron-on. I don't know why anybody would waste their money on those they look terrible.