• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2024 MLB Free Agent List... Who do you want?

1 hour ago, mmc said:

What are you talking about?  Phillips made the team.

Was he here the whole season? Maybe he was here for like a week and disappeared? Or, was he hurt? They DFA'ed him at one point I think...

He played 66 games in AAA and 29 up here mostly in September once we threw up the White Flag.

I know he was back late in the season.

1 hour ago, angels1963 said:

If we are not going to get Ohtani then I would like to see SP Rodriguez and Stroman BP Hader or Hicks if there's any money left DH Martinez or trade Adell, Anderson or Sandoval for a big time RBI guy. I know this won't happen but it's a  nice wish list

Stay away from Stroman.  OK with Rodriguez if we can trade one of the other LHSP not named Detmers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 12:27 PM, halodground said:

Yamamoto sounds interesting but I haven't seen him pitch.

To commemorate pitcher Yoshinobu Yamamoto's naming of the Sawamura Award, the Orix Buffaloes have released a video of his pitching (various breaking balls) this year.

(YouTube 3m17s) BsTV on November 28th, 2023. Background music is somewhat noisy.

His pitching form starting in 2023 season is characterized by moving his left leg low and smoothly shifting his balance forward.

47 minutes ago, Robrock30 said:

https://www.justbaseball.com/mlb/jung-hoo-lee-is-the-best-free-agent-flying-under-the-radar/

.340 BA .407 OBP 69 SB 383 BBs 304 SOs 4000 PA. Plays all OF positions.  25 yo Sign him!

This is type of player to spend on. He is only 25, I would over pay for him. Add him to young players you have could be another building block.

1 hour ago, Robrock30 said:

https://www.justbaseball.com/mlb/jung-hoo-lee-is-the-best-free-agent-flying-under-the-radar/

.340 BA .407 OBP 69 SB 383 BBs 304 SOs 4000 PA. Plays all OF positions.  25 yo Sign him!

Would be great to put with Schanuel at top of order. Cut those K’s and up the BB’s across the lineup please.