• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/8/23) Giants @ Angels: Giolito makes his Angels home debut

Angels trade for Giolito, who had been a good mid rotation arm for the White Sox all year long, just to watch him throw up stinkers since joining the Angels

Dodgers trade for Lance Lynn, who was sporting an ERA well over 6 with the White Sox, and they get him throwing gems his first few outings since joining the team

Really is kinda funny how they seem to always get the most out of players while the Angels usually end up getting the worst out of players(with a few exceptions, at least)

Yeah I know, it's 2-3 game sample size and likely just noise. Really though, the Dodgers can't keep getting away with this

Edited by bloodbrother

6 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Folks still on board to sign Giolito in the off-season?

I mean if Ohtani walks, they're gonna need some rotation reinforcements either way and I still think for the most part he's a good mid rotation guy to have.

Edited by bloodbrother

2 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Angels trade for Giolito, who had been a good mid rotation arm for the White Sox all year long, just to watch him throw up stinkers since joining the Angels

Dodgers trade for Lance Lynn, who was sporting an ERA well over 6 with the White Sox, and they get him throwing gems his first few outings since joining the team

Really is kinda funny how they seem to always get the most out of players while the Angels usually end up getting the worst out of players(with a few exceptions, at least)

Really though, the Dodgers can't keep getting away with this

They're not getting away with shit. If anything, as much as I hate to admit it, it shows the ineptitude of the Angels staff and the strength of theirs.

We're going on over half a decade now where they've not only dominated with what they have, but often improve with what they get in trade returns.