• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/27/23 Game 1 10am Pacific) Angels @ Tigers: Ohtani on the mound

7 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

I was out of the loop last night and this morning, setting up a new tablet (Lenovo P 12 Pro) and totally missed the trade news. Going all in. More to come?

I would think one more reliever, possibly.  Like others I’d like to see another catcher and a 1b with an OPS over .800.

I wanna give Perry Minasian some props...

From my (amateur) perspective, he seems to be a mover and a shaker, not afraid to make moves and change things up when he feels like they're not working. 

Not all of his moves have worked out, but if you wanna get hits, you gotta take swings, and it feels like Perry is up there hackin' away and getting good contact more often than not.

His style as a GM seems to match the style of the young players he's put on the field, like Zach, Mickey, Ben Joyce, etc... inexperienced, but confident and aggressive and not afraid to mix it up with the big boys.

Keep hackin' away Perry!

First Base Baseball GIF by Super Simple