• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Stupid Shit Nevin did tonight

10 hours ago, Docwaukee said:

You're a golfer (I owe you that round btw.  I haven't forgotten).  He had a three stroke lead with two holes left and tried to reach the par 5 in two.  The thing that bothers me the most is that he's been managing every game like it's do or die.  The whole team is playing like every pitch, every swing, every ground ball...is do or die.  

It feels like everything this team does right now is just so goddam desperate.   

It’s like Nevin craves the attention from the micromanaging?

Dude is good with relating to players, and has a firm approach.

But the odd moves are getting far too many.

14 hours ago, Swordsman78 said:

Thank fully they don't require anyone pass an IQ test in order to connect to the internet and punch a keyboard.  Otherwise we would all miss so much comedic musings.

You are so funny. I'd bet that if the Angels were losing by 1 run in the bottom of the 9th inning and had the bases loaded with 2 outs and Ohtani due up and Nevin decided to pinch hit with Velasquez (who strikes out), you would defend the decision by saying "players have to perform when called on".

12 hours ago, Docwaukee said:

You're a golfer (I owe you that round btw.  I haven't forgotten).  He had a three stroke lead with two holes left and tried to reach the par 5 in two.  The thing that bothers me the most is that he's been managing every game like it's do or die.  The whole team is playing like every pitch, every swing, every ground ball...is do or die.  

It feels like everything this team does right now is just so goddam desperate.   

Did his caddy (pitching coach) try to dissuade him from trying to make it in 2, or did the caddy suggest that he go for it?