• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Houston Astros vs Angels (July 14th, 2023) Shohei on the mound

Chuck

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Angels have the 5th toughest schedule in MLB going forward.

I was hoping we'd take this first game at least, with Shohei on the mound.

If I'm being honest, I'm kinda rooting for this team to just collapse so we can get something for Ohtani.  The worst thing would be to barely hang on.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’d pull Rengifo right now. 

I wish Ohtani spoke good enough English (and Rengifo also) that he could walk into the dugout right now and tell Rengifo to fuck off with that lazy ass shit.  That was bullshit, and Ohtani knows it.  A leader wouldn’t put up with that shit, but Shohei wouldn’t say it.

1 minute ago, T-angel said:

Yah. He should get pulled. No sense a message any more. Everyone is too nice. Yank him and call him out.

If you think Nevin is too lax then you truly don’t understand the guy. I agree he should be pulled but him not being pulled isn’t because Nevin is too nice. 

Didn't mention 

Just now, Stradling said:

If you think Nevin is too lax then you truly don’t understand the guy. I agree he should be pulled but him not being pulled isn’t because Nevin is too nice. 

Never mentioned Nevin. Looks like you have a narrative you want to pursue.

Just now, Stradling said:

Challenge the hitters. He calls his own pitches. When he fails it’s on him. 

Wholeheartedly agree.  But when he does execute his pitch and his third baseman completely misplays a 1 hop grounder, then doesn’t hustle to get it…. You’re right.  Bench his ass. 

And Nevin is the kind of manager/player that would agree with that.