• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Cardinals (5/4/23 10:15am): Canning on the mound, Neto leading off, no Trout

Oh, wow, didn't realize until Erica Weston just mentioned it that Reid Detmers' dad played in the minors for St. Louis.  He had a couple of pretty decent seasons early on before falling apart as he proceeded up the chain:

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=detmer001kri

Edited by jsnpritchett

Just now, Blarg said:

His pitch count is too low to pull him now. A talk with the pitching coach before going back out and he could have another couple quick innings.

Davidson would be fresh to pitch multiple innings.....but maybe they want Canning to get himself straightened out.....

1 minute ago, DMVol said:

Davidson would be fresh to pitch multiple innings.....but maybe they want Canning to get himself straightened out.....

68 pitches from Canning and they still have a 6-run lead.  No reason to go to the bullpen yet, even if they're rested.  Have him go at least one more inning, if not two. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

They need 5 or more innings out of him. 

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

68 pitches from Canning and they still have a 6-run lead.  No reason to go to the bullpen yet, even if they're rested.  Have him go at least one more inning, if not two. 

Another bad inning and this suddenly is a close game....🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I don't understand why the moderators apparently think it's cool for you to continue to make homophobic comments, especially on the main board.  Grow up.

One thing you and I agree on. It's a problem on this board and every time I've called it out, I get shut down.