• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels have started pre-screening requests from reporters to talk to coaches to see if questions are too negative

mmc

21 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What's funny is Ted Lasso (the character) would never call anyone a wanker.

I think Roy Kent's face would make more sense as the emoji.

Yeah but everyone calls Ted Lasso a Wanker...well at least in season one (I think I have one or two more episodes before season two).

7 hours ago, Docwaukee said:

I don't know Blum or frankly care.  People love drama and he knows that.  So to each his own as to how they want to approach their job.  But for me, I'd rather hear and read about actual baseball.  Not watch people use baseball as just another platform to create conflict and drama.   

The Springer Show needs a new host and this kid might have what it takes.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

The Springer Show needs a new host and this kid might have what it takes.

10000000%

I wish these younger dudes on here would realize that we don’t hate the dude, we just don’t like his angle in trying to blow the younger generation with sensationalism & drama. 

I stick to only one beat writer these days and his name is @Jeff Fletcher

6 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

My 2 cents: the policy is pointless and counterproductive. It does not help the organization in any way, because the same stories are going to be written anyway. (I asked to talk to Wise for my José Suarez story over the weekend and was told no.)

It can hurt the organization because when it gets publicized some small percentage of fans are going to be upset about it and it will cast a more negative light on the organization than what they were trying to prevent in the first place  

But the bottom line is the readers end up losing out on a very small bit of information that they would have gotten and the vast majority of readers don’t care. So I’d prefer to keep it as a private fight between me and the Angels and not make it a public one. 

Meanwhile in Minnesota .....

36 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

10000000%

I wish these younger dudes on here would realize that we don’t hate the dude, we just don’t like his angle in trying to blow the younger generation with sensationalism & drama. 

I stick to only one beat writer these days and his name is @Jeff Fletcher

This is pretty much the definition of:

season 13 GIF

or

mad gran torino GIF

9 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

But the bottom line is the readers end up losing out on a very small bit of information that they would have gotten and the vast majority of readers don’t care. So I’d prefer to keep it as a private fight between me and the Angels and not make it a public one. 

The policy itself is news