• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Brewers (4/30/23 11am): Suarez on the mound, no Ward or Rendon

9 minutes ago, Don3347 said:

Who was the moron that went on and on that Neto wasn't a good choice for leadoff?

There’s a discussion whether Neto should bat leadoff or not in this thread. I don’t know if this is what you were talking about.

Edited by rafibomb

5 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

65 pitches through four innings for Suarez.  I wonder if they take him out if he gets through the fifth, just to let him leave on a high note, given his struggles so far this year?

I hope not. They need starters to go deeper  into games 

10 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Great outing for Suarez.  Let's hope he can build on this.  Probably saved his spot in the rotation for at least the next little while.

I'm at the gym, so haven't seen any of the game (just checked in here to get an update).

But it's hard to believe he was decent, to absolute shit to start the year as bad as he did.

You have to believe the tipping thing was real.