• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Angels (4/10/23): Suarez on the mound, Rendon scratched late with shoulder soreness

I think at this point regarding Rendon it's fair to say that there is something dysfunctional with him personally as a baseball player... Not going to call him out as a person or call him some derogatory name.

He just can't stay on the field and there is a point where that just becomes a I WANT TO PLAY..don't feel that from him.

Extreme examples, but he's just not a Gehrig or Ripken.

No Rendon apologists need to apply!

Just now, Revad said:

I know O’Hoppe is young but it’s a long season, I hope he doesn’t wear down in the first month.  Has he ever had a workload like this- 4/5 games a week?

No.  He played 104 games in the minors each of the last two seasons, obviously didn't play at all in the 2020 Covid season, and played fewer than 50 games in '18-'19.

3 minutes ago, REDneck said:

I think at this point regarding Rendon it's fair to say that there is something dysfunctional with him personally as a baseball player... Not going to call him out as a person or call him some derogatory name.

He just can't stay on the field and there is a point where that just becomes a I WANT TO PLAY..don't feel that from him.

Extreme examples, but he's just not a Gehrig or Ripken.

No Rendon apologists need to apply!

I don’t think Anthony Rendon wants to play baseball, seriously. 

Edited by UndertheHalo