• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will we finish above .500 this year?

Will we finish above .500?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Above .500?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...

They were 20-11 a year ago, and it seemed like they were playing beyond their talent level (which they obviously were). This year, the talent is better than a .500 team that they were a few days ago. Hopefully, they can go out tomorrow and get the first sweep of 2023!!!

Texas is not as good as their record so far, but Houston and Seattle are not as bad as their records so far.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm genuinely curious about this. If the team goes 82-80 or even 83-79, etc, rather than, say, 79-83, would anyone truly feel better about the season overall? It's all the same. 

No, if we don’t make the playoffs it doesn’t matter. 

I legitimately can’t even give a time frame for when this team might be able to get back to the playoffs. 5 years at least, this franchise is very far off. 

2 hours ago, TroutField said:

I legitimately can’t even give a time frame for when this team might be able to get back to the playoffs. 5 years at least, this franchise is very far off. 

Most likely past Trouts retirement and Arte's passing 

As if a 38 yo Trout, if even playing is going to be a contributor 

Edited by notherhalo

2 hours ago, TroutField said:

It isn’t far off.