• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weekend Shenanigans: The numbers game edition

I really enjoy these stories. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens with the blonde.

Brandon, I've been out of the dating scene for so long, that I completely forgot about the dating "games/rules." It's funny to read and it brings back memories.

So, I didn't meet up with the Blonde last night.  I'd like to say I took a page from CaliAngel's playbook, but I think I took only a sentance or two.  I thought about it and since I'm not a drinker it made no sense to meet at a wine tasting.  Truthfully, it was also a safe excuse.  I texted her and said I couldn't get by unless she was going to stay late (how you like them apples, CaliAngel?) and I sunk into my couch.  She texted me back later, just before I went night-night. 

Couple other things:  The bacon cheese quesadilla is strong.  I recommend taking it home and giving it a nice little cripsing session in a non-stick pan.  The texture gives it a whole new dimension.

And thank you for the compliments re:  Weekend Shenanigans.  I'm seriously thinking about putting something together for caregivers and widows of brain tumor/cancer patients.  There's nothing out there that explains or even discusses the bat-feces crazy stuff you have to go through, both physically and mentally.  I really wish I had a primer while dealing with it in the diagnosis and caregiver/hospice stage.  In this era of internet and self-publishing, it seems like a good use of time. 

Brandon, I've been out of the dating scene for so long, that I completely forgot about the dating "games/rules." It's funny to read and it brings back memories.

I as well. I just took up social dynamics a long time ago when I was friend zone guy and out of high school multiple hot chicks would tell me how they had a crush on me. I decided to do something about that. I'm out of the loop, but certain things remain constants and always will.

Props on going for it DR.